Marketing & Analytics
Search Engine Marketing Specialist
- Direct and manage the daily work flow of client search programs
- Create and execute search account strategies and plan for each client
- Command data analysis of key metrics to identify, recommend and implement changes for increasing the performance of client search programs
- Manage budgeting and forecasting
- Create and deliver client presentations
- Provide thought leadership to clients in search and online marketing
Desired Skills & Expertise
- BA or BS degree (preferred in quantitative field such as economics, mathematics, statistics, or computer science/engineering).
- 2+ years SEM experience.
- Proven ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks.
- Demonstrated problem solving and project management skills.
- Good knowledge of web analytics
- Good communicator and team player
- Willingness and ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Google Search Advertising certification is a plus