Front-End Developers collaboratively works with creative designers, software developers & project managers to convert designed screens into pixel-perfect HTML & CSS pages optimized for all supported browsers and screen resolutions.
- Create and maintain responsive cross platform & multi-device web sites and web apps
- Following W3C standards & inspecting and fixing browser compatibility issues
- Collaborating with software developers and other team members
- Applying designed user-interfaces with a pixel-perfectionist developer mindset.
- Passion for constantly growing your skills
Desired Skills & Expertise
- Hands-on experience working with HTML & CSS
- Fluent in semantic HTML and CSS standard methodologies including server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS or SASS.
- Expert knowledge in browser compatibilities issues; responsive and mobile-first design concept; and best practices in front-end design and implementation.
- Strong experience in popular front-end frameworks like jQuery, JQuery plugins, Bootstrap, Tailwind or equivalently popular libraries.
- Strong understanding of SEO techniques and best-practices
- Familiarity with at least one of SPA frameworks such as React, Vue & Angular
- Knowledge of Progressive Web Apps and similar
- Understanding of RESTful web services
- Strong understanding of front-end optimization standards such as Pagespeed.
- Experience with source control systems such as Git, TFS or SVN
- Experience in one of the following compilation tools (Webpack, Gulp, Rollup) is a plus
- Basic understanding of front-end build tools (ESLlint, webpack, Babel, etc.) is a plus
- Basic understanding of web accessibility is a plus.