Digital Project Manager
Digital Project Managers are involved in the analysis, technical design, development management and testing of web/mobile based sites, portals and applications.
- Work closely with the customer to identify and document project requirements.
- Confirm technical requirements and assist with the development of technical specifications.
- Create detailed project analysis documents and project flows as sketches, wireframes and/or prototypes
- Use existing qualitative and quantitative data to inform designs and solutions
- Prepare well-defined instructions and to-do-lists for the design & development team throughout the development.
- Identify and manage all issues and risks.
- Apply quality control tests to create a seamlessly fluent and bug-free experience for the end-user
- Maintain a strong customer focus ensuring regular communication and accurate reporting.
Desired Skills & Expertise
- A BA or BS degree preferably in a related field such as Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering
- Project management experience in a digital/mobile agency and/or software company environment, covering the full project lifecycle from analysis through to completion
- Good understanding of software analysis methodologies and tools
- Good understanding of major web and mobile software development technologies
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing with proven presentation skills in both Turkish & English
- Strong interest in user experience and user interface design processes
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Additional work experience as a software developer is a plus
- Ability to integrate marketing strategy effectively in digital/mobile projects